Curve is a perfect blend of a modern and conventional leather chair. It beautifies a cabin space with its chick design given the top grain Leather Upholstery and cast aluminum arms. The chair is designed for comfort with its curved back design and syncro mechanism.
A cushioned seat and back upholstered with leather ups the comfort that Curve offers to the user. A cast aluminum base and arms add to the strength of this aesthetically brilliant chair. A four position back recline locking mechanism makes long working hours seamless.
Your chair will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction with regular care and maintainance. Keep in mind these simple steps-
1. Dust occasionally with a clean & dry cloth. Stains can generally be removed by applying a mild soap to a damp cloth and rubbing it gently.
2. Castor pintles should be greased once a year.
3. When chairs without wheels are used, the glides should be cleaned of dirt and waxed regularly to avoid build-up. Apply household cleaner and wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth.
4. Use a soft cloth soaked in detergent and warm water to clean coated metal surfaces.
5. Exposed fixings should be checked & tightened regularly.