Heron brings with it an uncommon elan that breaks the stereotypes of conventional black office chairs. The white body and grey upholstery are a breath of fresh air in the office chair segment.
With an adjustable lumbar support and a syncro mechanism Heron elevates ones seating experience. It has the demeanor of a chair that is classy and elite while being ergonomic.
Your chair will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction with regular care and maintainance. Keep in mind these simple steps-
1. Dust occasionally with a clean & dry cloth. Stains can generally be removed by applying a mild soap to a damp cloth and rubbing it gently.
2. Castor pintles should be greased once a year.
3. When chairs without wheels are used, the glides should be cleaned of dirt and waxed regularly to avoid build-up. Apply household cleaner and wipe dry with a clean, soft cloth.
4. Use a soft cloth soaked in detergent and warm water to clean coated metal surfaces.
5. Exposed fixings should be checked & tightened regularly.